About the Lake
At 3/4 of an acre, Four Trees Lake is a small pleasure lake, ideal for anglers looking to catch ‘Personal Best’ Tench, Roach and Perch. This lake holds carp up to 20lb, as well as Tench to 8lb, Perch to 3lb and Roach to 1 1/2lb.
It is a natural lake with depths reaching 12 ft (dam end) with a part gravel bed, with shallows of 3ft. Its features include one island and a gravel bar. The bank is a combination of silt and stony areas, and is home to 6 spacious, newly built jetties. There is an adjoining car park with a hardcore path leading to the jetties.
If you’re looking for a fun days fishing then this is the lake to go for!
We ask that you use a 10lb minimum breaking strain line and a landing net and unhooking net.
Fishing PricesAdult (Day Ticket 7am - 5pm) - £15.00 | Junior (Day Ticket 7am - 5pm) - £ 15.00
Rules and Regulations
- No Leadcore
- No braided mainline except marker and spod rods
- Barbless hooks only
- No nuts
- No fixed leads
- Running rigs, lead clips or semi-fixed inline leads only
- 8lb/10lb Minimum breaking strain
- No live or dead baiting for catfish
- All nets, slings and matts to be dipped in disinfectant provided
- No bent hooks, including long shank curved type hooks
- Landing net and unhooking net must be used
- No surface fishing allowed due to wildfowl
- No keep nets or sacks, fish to be held below knee level
- Fishing only from designated areas, No stalking
- No litter or discarded line
- No dogs, guns, radios or excessive noise. You will be responsible for your own swim
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated. This includes the use of any illegal substances; if found in your possession this will be treated as a legal matter and the police will be contacted
- There is an angler’s toilet. Please use it!
- Anglers under 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or over
- Sorry no anglers under 14 are permitted on this lake unless authorised by management
- One spectator per fisherman only
- Spectators will be charged 50% of the person they are spectating for insurance purposes
- Children aged 5 or under are not permitted on the banks due to health and safety reasons
- Anglers must be in possession of a valid rod licence
- 2 rods maximum on whole complex
- No rods to be left unattended at any time
- Bait boats are permitted but must be used with consideration for others and any wildlife
- No echo sounders or sonar boats to be used
- No trespassing into the adjoining fields or woodland. Anyone caught entering/leaving the fishery outside hours will be treated as a criminal and may be prosecuted
- The management accepts no responsibility for injury, death, loss, damage or theft to persons, cars or equipment whilst on the complex and reserves the right to close all or parts of said complex at any time. Damage to the complex will result in prosecution
- Please ensure that you are packed up and ready to leave before your session finishes
- No refunds
- Please abide by the 5mph speed limit.
Tips!This lake caters for the angler wanting to catch something other than just carp. As Four Trees Lake has only just opened for fishing, these fish will not have been fished before.
How to Book!
We do not take advance bookings for Four Trees Lake. This is a day ticket only lake. You can turn up (gates open from 7am) and speak to the bailiff to start fishing.
* Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm CLOSED WEEKENDS AND BANK HOLIDAYS *